Monday, February 21, 2011

Moon Glow (or Possibly Street Light)

The full moon the other night was so beautiful and amazing!
  

Photos from my dorky little camera - and mostly my ineptness at understanding how to get the correct settings - just can't do it justice.

In my defense - I was taking these from my car window in the Kohl's parking lot.

These images look like they're from the 'Where's Waldo?' books.


A little better...


...but there's still nothing that compares to experiencing it with your own eyes.
 
Even better - sharing the experience with someone you love.

5 comments:

  1. I agree! I remember once when there was a full moon, I called my friend and we bundled up her kids (one of them disabled) and took them out to a lake by a park in California, and we danced and howled under the moon. Sunrises, sunsets, oceans, any ol' water, and moon and stars - all my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - the full moon in the sky, sunsets, trees, flowers and more can literally leave one breathless! Ain't nature great! Nice to hear from you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know which night you were talking about, it was full here too, of course, and awefully golden. It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that moon from my own little part of the world, too, and it was a special one. I was out walking with my niece, who, at 13, is too cool to be fazed by much, but even she thought it was extraordinary.

    Great photos! Thanks for your lovely comment over at my place. Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Would love to see you in San Diego this week! I'll call! Happy Day!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete