Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Not so FAQ's #23

Why does it take nearly two years to add a new blog post?

The answer? I've been distracted...distracted in the most wonderful way!


Distracted...after several years of creating and wallowing in my own personal turmoil. (see past posts)

Distracted...finally moving past the past.

Distracted...searching, finding, bonding, loving and marrying this amazing man standing next to me!



Although it didn't feel like it at the time...
...(it rarely does when wallowing)

I can truly say that the journey to get here was worth it...

...finding myself now in this place and time...

...with the man I will love for the rest of my life.






Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

...'My Sweet Mr. Yellow Pants Man'...

...for distracting me...

...and reminding me just how grand love is!



No comments:

Post a Comment